In fact, most guests tell us they’re more satisfied with the results of a professional hard waxing than other temporary hair removal options like shaving, epilation hair removal creams and even soft waxing. Check out top five benefits you need to know below:
- Breathe. Find your happy place. The more relaxed you are, the better your waxing experience will be.
- Tell your Wax Specialist about any medications you’re taking, like antibiotics, accutane, or topical creams like Retin-a, which might not be compatible with waxing.
- Wear comfortable cotton underwear and loose clothing to avoid irritation receiving a bikini wax.
- Grow your hair out for at least 2 weeks for bikini waxing. The more hair the better!
- Tan the area you plan to wax 24 to 48 hours before reservation.
- Consume alcohol or significant amounts of caffeine before your wax. Both can cause pores to tighten, which could make for a more uncomfortable experience.
- Use any numbing creams. Sorry they don’t actually penetrate the skin.
You’re in safe hands—our specialist is required to successfully complete specialized training programs to ensure that you’ll receive the same level of excellence each time you visit.
Our after-wax collection; Waxing Lovely, has targeted formulas that work to expel bumps, irritation, breakouts and help prevent and clear ingrown hairs while also calming and nourishing your skin. These deluxe products are available here to purchase.
If it’s still driving you crazy, try our Ingrown Hair Potion to help soothe your skin.
Daily moisturizing between services is key, since dry or brittle hair can easily break during a bikini or Brazilian wax service. Just go allow these hairs to grow so we can remove them at your next reservation. Consistency pays off and Don’t shave them!
Microblading Aftercare Instructions
After The Microblading Procedure:
Wash the microbladed area twice per day followed by applying the microblading aftercare ointment.
- At the start and end of each day, use your clean fingertips and a mild antibacterial soap, like Cetaphil, to gently cleanse your eyebrows for 10-15 seconds.
- Avoid using any cleansing products that contain exfoliants or acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA).
- Keep in mind the cleansing shouldn’t be a thorough scrub-down, it just needs to be done by rubbing the microbladed area in a soft, smooth manner.
- When rinsing, be sure to rinse every trace of soap from the microbladed area.
- Dry the entire eyebrow area completely by blotting it with a clean tissue.
- Use a clean finger to apply a small amount of the microblading aftercare ointment to the microbladed area. Do not apply the ointment unless the area is dry.
- Less is more when considering how much ointment to apply; the amount applied to each eyebrow should be comparable in size to half of a grain of rice.
- Microblading aftercare ointment should only be applied twice per day following the washes to avoid suffocating the skin and interfering with the skin’s natural healing process.
***It’s critical to avoid the following for 14 days after your microblading procedure.
- Touching the microbladed area except when washing or applying aftercare ointment.
- Scratching, picking or peeling the microbladed area, as it can cause scarring and/or color loss.
- Applying any makeup, moisturizer, lotion, or sunscreen to your eyebrows.
- Sun exposure – sun tanning – salon tanning
- Laser or chemical peels, and any other form of exfoliation.
- Exercise – participating in sports and activities that induce perspiration
- Long, hot baths or showers – jacuzzis – saunas – swimming
- Applying any creams to your face or neck containing retinol or glycolic acid.
- Engaging in tasks like heavy household cleaning where airborne debris can become prevalent.
- Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, as it can cause wounds to heal slower.
- Transportation in open-air-vehicles where strong wind is likely, for example; driving in cars with windows down, convertibles, motorcycles, bicycles, and boats.
Resume your normal activities except, continue to avoid laser or chemical peels and forms of exfoliation, and any creams containing retinal or glycolic acid until after the completion of your microblading touch up appointment, and its healing process as well.
Eyelash Aftercare Instructions
Following your Eyelash Instructions is essential.
After the treatment, you will be asked to follow eyelash extensions aftercare tips in order not to ruin the extensions:
- Don’t wash your lash extensions 24h after the treatment.
- Avoid long showers and steam for 24h after the treatment.
- Be careful when you wash your face after the lash extensions treatment. Use a cloth and avoid the eye area.
- Don’t use oil-based products, they will break down the adhesive.
- Don’t use the lash curler.
- Don’t touch your lashes.
- No rubbing or pulling the extensions.
- Sleep on your back.
- Don’t use mascara during lash extensions aftercare.
Lash Lift Aftercare
Lash + Brow Tint Aftercare
- Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice
- For the first two hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes or brows
- Do not sleep on your face.
- Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eyes or lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products or any conditioning treatments/ serums on the lashes.
- This will cause the Semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster.
- Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades.
- Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster- eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleansers or those products containing AHA’s and oil
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.